The Bicycle Store website today received a much needed make-over, continued monthly increases in traffic flow to our website, started to strain our previous e-commerce platform, a change of platforms meant a new look, and a new logo for The Bicycle Store.
However a cosmetic make-over is not the only change, below is 10 key features you notice and benefit from;
- A smoother, more reliable and intuitive checkout system, 2.5 times faster server response times, which translates into a faster browsing experience.
- Better customer accounts area, which not only enables you to track the status of your current order, but also create a variety of wishlists that you can share on any Social Media platform.
- Improved browsing experience with easier navigation, larger preview photos, with Quick View functionality saves you value time in finding the product your looking for.
- Multiple currency display enables you can see just how much you'll pay in Australian, British or US Dollars, a great tool for comparison shopping.
- Product reviews enables you to post feedback on your purchase and provides valuable information to other potental buyers.
- Low Prices, we constantly monitor the competition to bring the most competitive prices across a broad range of parts, accessories and cycling clothing.
- Easy to use mobile theme which supports Android, Palm, Blackberry and iPhone devices.
- RMA (Returns Management System), enables customers to request and track the progress of a return or exchange of your purchase.
- Level 1 PCI Compliant, a payment card industry data security standard which provides increased protection against credit card fraud so your data isn't compromised.
- Geotrust SSL certificate provides secure and reliable connection to payment providers such as PAYPAL and Securepay
We hope you find browsing the new look Online Bicycle Store a pleasant experience and find the new features useful in assisting you in your purchase, we encourage you to please offer your feedback, good or bad on the new design. To all our customers we hope to see you soon online or in person at The Bicycle Store.