Shipping & Delivery
- We deliver parts and accessories to all states and territories in Australia. All products are delivered using eParcel, Australia Post or Direct Freight Couriers. Customer orders will be shipped within 1-3 working days, this includes items such as parts, accessories, clothing or bicycles. Some items may take longer - subject to supplier stock levels and availability.
- No cancellations will be accepted if your order is within the aforementioned 2-3 days shipment processing times.
- If your order is of a particularly urgent nature, please email us and check for product availability and expected delivery times. If your order requires express delivery there is a surcharge for the carrier express freight costs.
- We have no control over freight services, once your items are in the hands of shipping company we cannot be held liable for any extended delays.
- Please note that public holidays, floods, strikes, storms and road closures can further disrupt freight and thus delivery could take longer under these circumstances.
The Bicycle Store delivers throughout Australia primarily, we are not currently set up for International shipping unfortunately.
We deliver bikes throughout Australia. Delivery costs are displayed both in the shopping cart and checkout areas. We are unable to send some bicycle brands in boxes, to check on our current delivery restrictions and which bike brands are affected see the Manufacturer and Supplier Policies for further information.
Damaged or Missing Goods
Due to insurance conditions placed upon us by carriers, it is imperative that upon receiving your delivery that you immediately notify us if there is any missing items from your order, we need to receive notification within 48 hours of the items being delivered. We advise caution when accepting boxed packages which are damaged, we suggest ensuring your items are not damaged before signing off on delivery. Please Note: Acceptance of delivery voids any liability to freight company.
*On the occasion where we offer Free Shipping, please note this excludes any bulky items such as bikes, cases, large car racks, etc.