Shipping & Delivery
Free Shipping over $129.99*
*Note this excludes any designated bulky items such as bikes, cases, car racks, scooters, wheels, Full Face Helmets, pannier bags, shoes. ie If it doesn't fit in a standard 500g PostPak, it may have a bulky shipping charge applied.
- We deliver parts and accessories to all states and territories in Australia. All products are delivered using eParcel, Australia Post or Direct Freight Couriers. Customer orders will be shipped within 1-3 working days, this includes items such as parts, accessories, clothing or bicycles. Some items may take longer - subject to supplier stock levels and availability.
- No cancellations will be accepted if your order is within the aforementioned 2-3 days shipment processing times.
- If your order is of a particularly urgent nature, please email us and check for product availability and expected delivery times. If your order requires express delivery there is a surcharge for the carrier express freight costs.
- We have no control over freight services, once your items are in the hands of shipping company we cannot be held liable for any extended delays.
- Please note that public holidays, floods, strikes, storms and road closures can further disrupt freight and thus delivery could take longer under these circumstances.
The Bicycle Store delivers throughout Australia. We are not currently set up for International shipping.
We deliver bikes throughout Australia. Delivery costs are displayed both in the shopping cart and checkout areas. We are unable to send some bicycle brands in boxes, to check on our current delivery restrictions and which bike brands are affected see the Manufacturer and Supplier Policies for further information.
Damaged or Missing Goods
Due to insurance conditions placed upon us by carriers, it is imperative that upon receiving your delivery that you immediately notify us if there is any missing items from your order, we need to receive notification within 48 hours of the items being delivered. We advise caution when accepting boxed packages which are damaged, we suggest ensuring your items are not damaged before signing off on delivery. Please Note: Acceptance of delivery voids any liability to freight company.
Acceptance Goods By Buyer
The buyer is responsible for inspecting the goods for fault or error, and notifying us within 48 hours of receiving the goods should there be a problem.
Delivery Time Frames
All orders are shipped out of Melbourne, and these are the delivery time frames as per the Australia Post website.
Sending to same state:
Metro - up to 2 business days
Country - up to 5 business days
Metro - up to 3-6 business days, depending on lodgement and destination points
Country - up to 4-7+ business days
With thousands of monthly orders we are able to negotiate the lowest possible insurance on behalf of your delivery.
1. Damaged during transit - no problems if you are Registered Insured
2. Lost during transit by Australia Post or Courier - no problems if you are Registered Insured
Complete peace of mind for only 99c for orders upto and including $200, and only $1.99 for orders over $200.
We do offer click and collect for our customers in Braeside, VIC. Once you place your order online a customer service rep will call, text or email you directly as soon as your order is ready for pick up. Pick ups are only available Monday to Friday.
Cancelled orders will be subject to a cancellation fee of 2.5% * (merchant fee) plus $9.90 (re-stock and administration fee) if a refund is required. If a store credit is required no cancellation fee will be charged.
* A merchant fee of 2.5% is applied to all Paypal, Credit Card and Afterpay transactions. This fee is non-refundable and helps us recover the costs we’re charged by these payment providers.